Andrew Smith's Blog

My name is Andrew. Come and have a look inside my life and watch me share what is on my heart.

Christmas Questions

Tricia Goyer is releasing Remembering You soon and to celebrate she is doing a Christmas Contest.


If you want to participate check it out below:


http://triciagoyer.blogspot.com/2011/12/remembering-you-holiday-meme-chance-to.html



Here are my answers to these questions:


1. What's your favorite holiday song?

My favorite holiday song is Carol of the Bells. As a child, the Addam's Family Movie was the first place that introduced me to the song. I love the choir and heavenly feeling it brings. I am also glad one of my favorite artists, Mandisa recorded part of the song on her Christmas CD.


2. What's your favorite holiday tradition?

My favorite holiday tradition is putting up the tree with my mother and listening to Christmas songs.


3. If you could travel one place with an elderly family member where would you go?

I would go to Tennessee. I have always loved seeing the Smokey Mountains and Pigeon Forge. The Smokey Mountains are breathtaking and adventurous! 


4. What questions would you ask?


I would ask them about how they grew up and how they lived their life to the fullest.


5. What is a non-tangible gift have you received from an elderly relative?


I received wisdom about their life lessons and struggles they have to go through and overcome.


6. What is the best/worst/strangest gift you've received from an elderly relative?


My best gift was spending time with them and learning about their life.



Now share your answers!  

2 comments:

Great answers. A lot of my relatives came from Tennessee. I have always wanted to visit. My great grandma grew up in Nashville... Great wisdom you have received.

 

You're a Mandisa fan too? I recently saw her at Women of Faith, and I got to give away two of her CD's! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment