Andrew Smith's Blog

My name is Andrew. Come and have a look inside my life and watch me share what is on my heart.

Journey of My Run Week 1 : Day 6

Week 1


Day 6 - Wednesday, April 21

I didn’t work out today. Grasp. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, “Why didn’t I.” Well, today was my birthday, so I took the day off! I celebrated with my family. We all need love and I have not loved people for a long time. I would love them, until they said or did something I didn’t like. I was selfish and I still can be most of the time. But I believe, “I am changing with God’s help.” I had to heal and start loving people again. I am still learning how too. I didn’t really smile a lot in life. But I am determined, I will enjoy life. I will write more blogs about certain topics too. I could continue on about things, I truly believe in and I will. I enjoyed my birthday dinner. I didn’t really want a family dinner, at first, but then I kind of needed it and wanted it. My family is some of the best people in my life, who will stand beside me no matter what. Friends will come and go and most do. Some move away and some just get hurt and leave. I have made a lot of mistakes, but they are making me a better person. The only thing you can do is say, “You’re sorry and ask for forgiveness” from them and God. I will continue in this journey called “Life”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment