Andrew Smith's Blog

My name is Andrew. Come and have a look inside my life and watch me share what is on my heart.

Journey of My Run Week 1 : Day 4

Week 1


Day 4 - Monday, April 19

My journey in running a 5K event was a little strenuous today. Since, I didn’t sleep good last night I had trouble putting out all the energy to run completely and smoothly. I guess the award show got me too pumped up to sleep soundly. I am in love with music. Haha! I enjoyed Carrie Underwood’s and Miranda Lambert’s performance at the show the most. I also liked the new comer girl, Laura Bell Bundy that performance made her look like a country Britney Spears. I loved Reba McEntire’s jokes that she shared. I was a little disappointed that Sugarland didn’t perform and Jo Dee Messina wasn’t asked to perform. But we let some of the newer people with songs, I haven’t heard perform. Some of the performances were good and some were a little boring. Now back to the results, I ran the first lap again. The second I walked and the third I ran a part of it. The fourth I walked yet again. I went a total of 23228 steps in my voyage. I went a total of 1.86 miles, which was a little bit less than the day before. I blazed a total of 1169 calories, which is always a magnificent thing. I worked out for a total of 27 minutes and 13 seconds. I increased in a little bit of time for some reason. Oh, that’s right I had to move to make it back in time for the award ceremony. Well, until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment