Andrew Smith's Blog

My name is Andrew. Come and have a look inside my life and watch me share what is on my heart.

Show Me the Father Official Trailer

 








Check out the trailer:

 

Youtube: https://youtu.be/5cSh1GXieFY

Facebook: https://fb.watch/7l0cQuzAP8/

 

 

 

There is a brand-new Christian movie coming out on September 10, 2021. The film is a documentary put together by the Kendrick Brothers. This is their first documentary film. They have already created best-selling films such as, Overcomer, The War Room, Fireproof, Courageous, Facing the Giants, and Flywheel. The film features Filmmakers Alex and Stephen Kendrick, Focus on the Family President Jim Daly, NFL player Sherman Smith, pastor Dr. Tony Evans, NFL player Deland McCullough, and NFL player Eddie George.

 


 

 

I’m super excited about this new film because this one is centered on fathership. Everyone has a story about a father or a lack of an earthly father. This affects our lives whether, we received a fathers love or not and it can cause us to define our identify. This film also explores the Heavenly Father and how we can get to know Him. I believe this movie will have a great impact on watchers and influence them. 

 



 

 

SHOW ME THE FATHER is a film your whole family needs to see together. There is

something for everyone. Get your tickets today at www.showmethefathermovie.com and

join me and my family at the theater beginning September 10th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment