Andrew Smith's Blog

My name is Andrew. Come and have a look inside my life and watch me share what is on my heart.

Gigi and Nate New Movie in Theaters September 2!





Short Synopsis: 
Nate Gibson’s life is turned upside down after he suffers a near-fatal illness and is left a quadriplegic. Moving forward seems impossible until he meets his unlikely service animal, Gigi – a curious and intelligent capuchin monkey – who helps Nate find what he needs most: Hope.

 

 

 

I’m really excited to see this family friendly movie. It’s based on a true story. The movie appears to have a great message about never giving up and always having hope. Gigi, the monkey brings peace and helps him relearn how to enjoy life again after experiencing a life changing event. They face opposition from the community about having a monkey in the area. I also loved seeing that Jim Belushi was in this movie I loved him in Underdog and According to Jim. I’m sure he will add fun humor to the film. I liked seeing that Marcia Gay Harden was in this movie. I loved her in The Morning Show, Code Black, and Flubber. I’m curious to watch Nate and Gigi’s story. 

 

 

 


 

 

Official Website:

 

https://www.gigiandnate.com


Instagram: @gigiandnate


TikTok: @gigiandnate

0 comments:

Post a Comment