Andrew Smith's Blog

My name is Andrew. Come and have a look inside my life and watch me share what is on my heart.

5000 Blankets in Theaters December 12 and 13


 Short Synopsis: 

 


Inspired by a remarkable true story, 5000 BLANKETS is filled with hope and highlights the power of family and faith. When her husband has a mental breakdown and goes missing, a woman and her young son set out to find him on the streets, sparking a movement of compassion towards those in need and inspiring a city.

 

It releases in theaters on December 12th & 13th only!




My Thoughts:

 

 

I was blown away and touched by the message and how impactful this film will be. This movie is one that will tear on your heartstrings. It was difficult to watch her husband in losing himself and running away after battling mental illness. They in turn decide to give away blankets to the homeless community and they find a purpose in their pain. It was great in seeing that they scored actress, Anna Camp as the lead role for this film. She has starred in The Help, Jerry and Marge Go Large, all three films of Pitch Perfect. I'm really excited to watch this brand new film!



Trailer:





 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nd42fLZpG0

0 comments:

Post a Comment